Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Summer SPF Round-Up!

Don’t forget about your lips! Be smart about all over sun protection and use Sun Bum lip balms and After Sun Cooling products for an effective, comfortable Summer experience!
SPF Lip Balm

Key Benefits:
**Available in SPF 30
**Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection with Parsol 1789
**Hypoallergenic, Paraben-Free and PABA-Free
**Gluten-free and suitable for vegans
Cool Down After Sun Hydrating Lotion/Gel
With ingredients like Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Cocoa Butter, it protects the skin after being exposed to the sun and moisturizes it for a comfortable feel, without alcohol or parabens

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

4 Sweet Comments:

  1. The Sun Bum lip balms sound great because they have spf 30 in them to protect my lips. I use lip balm year round and I like to keep protected from the sun. I had a friend I worked with that had sun cancer on her lip. Many people don't think that they need to protect their lips from the sun but they do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...