Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Strawberry Shortcake: Fun Under The Sun DVD Review

Strawberry Shortcake: Fun Under The Sun

Join Strawberry Shortcake and her berry best pals on some sweet sunshine adventures! Blueberry makes a berry big blunder when she overhears Strawberry and thinks her friend is taking all the pals on a tropical vacation. After Blueberry makes some very funny attempts to make things right, Orange Blossom tries to build the girls their own fabulous resort. When they all work together to make it Berry Bitty City-style, it’s perfect...so perfect, in fact, that TV host Mavis Maraschino decides to do a segment on Cherry Jam right then and there! Will the girls ever get the Fun Under the Sun they’ve been dreaming of?

I remember when I was a child I loved Strawberry Shortcake. Now as a mom with two little girls, I am so happy that they share the same love as I once did. When we received the newest movie from Strawberry Shortcake ‘Fun Under the Sun’ my girls and I sit down with popcorn and a bottle for Lillian while the guys hung out. This was a great movie to watch with my girls and it allowed us to have a nice bonding moment. 

My oldest daughter enjoyed the storyline. She also appreciated and connected with the morals that were within the movie. She really loves how Orange Blossom creates a resort for her friends. 

My youngest whom is only 8 months enjoyed the bright colors and she enjoyed the funny moments. As a mom, I really enjoyed the movie and was very impressed with the quality and storyline. This is such a great movie for young girls of any age to enjoy and with it being summer this is the perfect time to enjoy this movie. 

Where to purchase: You can purchase Strawberry Shortcake: Fun Under the Sun from Amazon for $9.96.

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...