Monday, June 9, 2014

BunnySlippers.com Review

No matter what the season is, one thing I love to wear around the house is slippers. I have hard wood floors throughout my entire house so after a while my feet tend to start aching if I do not wear slippers. I recently had the chance to work with Bunnyslippers.com on a review and they were kind enough to send me a pair of cute owl slippers. 

Bunnyslippers.com is your source for all things slippers! In addition to their growing selection of bunny slippers, they offer a wide assortment of animal slippers, novelty slippers, character slippers, socks and other unique gifts. There are slippers for the whole entire family.


Cozy up with your favorite book in these aww-dorable knitted clog owl slippers. A comfy treat for your feet, these cute slippers feature a non-slip base and adorable knitted owl cover. Perfect for lazy Sundays or cold nights, these owl slippers are an ideal gift for the bird lovers in your life.

**The knitted clog owl slippers come in one size that fits most, up to Women's size 9.
I am so glad I received the Owl Slippers. They are exactly what I look for in slippers. They are super cute with all of the bright colors used to make the image of the owl. I love that they are slippers without a back, which makes it easier and faster to put them on and take them off. It is also very nice to have slippers with bottom’s that offer a non-slip base. This is nice because carrying a little baby around I love not having to worry about slipping with a baby in my arms. They are stitched very well and they are very durable. I wear these Owl Slippers several hours a day and I could not be happier with how comfortable they are.

You can show some love by liking BunnySlippers on

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the BunnySlippers.com website.

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

4 Sweet Comments:

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...