Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Kushyfoot Review

Kushyfoot is the first brand in women's hosiery to incorporate the ancient healing art of Reflexology in its products. By creating socks, hosiery and sandals that integrate a patented massaging cushion designed by Reflexology experts, Kushyfoot helps relieve tension and discomfort in achy feet—and stress and fatigue throughout the entire body! Kushyfoot products are made of soft elastane and premium nylon for ultimate comfort and extra durability. 

I have been given the chance to review several different styles of the Kushyfoot Foot Covers. I received the sheer anklet (which makes an adorable and trendy fashion statement!), a cotton sport foot cover (which is ideal for the new fashion sneaker trend), and a 2-pk of the new fashion foot covers (which dresses up any chic shoe, while providing the exclusive Kushyfoot comfort sole). 

There’s a Kushyfoot product for all of your needs:
Flats to Go
Foot Covers 
Toe Covers
Trouser Socks 
Knee Highs 
Athletic Socks 
Tights


With Kushyfoot, even the highest heels and most unforgiving fashion-forward shoes are a pleasure to wear. Most of the products are designed to be worn almost invisibly with flats, fashion and summer shoes and some Foot Covers stay hidden even in the most radically low-cut silhouettes. Toe Covers are ideal with mules and slingbacks, and Non Slip Open Toe Pads pamper the foot and make one safer in a variety of shoe styles.



We all know what it is like to wear a pair of shoes for several hours just to later have our feet aching. The foot covers really help with the aching and make wearing shoes much more comfortable. Each pair of the Kushyfoot foot covers work amazing and are a must have with shoes, flats, and heels especially in the summer months. The foot covers are not thick yet on the thinner side allowing air to flow through without your feet getting to hot. The thinness also helps in allowing my feet and toes to have more movement. 

I did try the foot covers with several types of shoes from my flats, heels and also my walking shoes. I love how my feet feel while wearing the foot covers. Each pair except for the sports foot covers have a little padding at the ball of your foot. This is really nice especially after several hours of walking. I love that they are extremely low cut which makes them not noticeable to anyone but myself. 

I also loved the sports foot covers because I love to wear no show socks with my walking shoes but in the summer my feet can get to hot. These are much thinner but still a little thick just to allow the shoes to fit and not be too loose.  


Each pair of the Kushyfoot foot covers working amazing and I couldn't be more happier with how well they made my feet feel after wearing them all day. 



You can show some love by liking Kushyfoot on
Facebook
Twitter

Where to purchase: You can make a purchase from the Kushyfoot website. Prices will vary depending on what you purchase.

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...