Saturday, May 10, 2014

Blessed Friends Prayer Dolls Offer Hope, Love, and Connection

Blessing every child they touch, the Blessed Friends prayer dolls from Kids Preferred share a sweet message and a soft touch. Featuring a boy, a girl and a bear doll, Blessed Friends are cuddly and caring; they are the perfect gift for a new baby, a christening or holiday. Each doll has a special sound chip that recites this comforting nighttime prayer, “Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. May angels watch me through the night, and keep me in their blessed sight. Amen.”


Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I had read this review sooner. We just had my Niece's Baby Shower Saturday and this would of been such a great topper for her gift. I just love it. She is having a baby boy so I could of put the boy one on top. That's ok though maybe I will still get it for her. I pinned it just in case.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...