Monday, April 14, 2014

Sol Scents Sunscreen Review

Now that Spring is here and we are finally getting to enjoy some nice warm weather. It is time to start spending some time outdoors cleaning up the yard, organizing the garage and simply just playing outside with the kids. However, when we decide to go outside I always make sure that I apply sunscreen to my kid’s skin as well as mine. It is never too early to think about applying sunscreen. I had the chance to work with the company Sol Scents and they were kind enough to send me two different bottles of sunscreen to review. I received the Deep Love 30 and Vanilla Silk 15. 

SolScents introduces a sun care collection inspired by a combination of fragrance and fun. You can enjoy the outdoors with this every day, ultra-moisturizing formula made to protect your skin with a light and fresh fragrance. 


Here are the scents offers by Sol Scents:
Vanilla Silk: SPF 15
PiƱa Colada: SPF 15
Cucumber Melon: SPF 30
Deep Love: SPF 30
Angelica: SPF 30
Flower Blast: SPF 50
Raspberry Dreams: SPF 50


The first one I tried was the Vanilla Silk, which offers SPF 15 perfect for days that I want to protect my skin but also receive a little sun. The sunscreen smells amazing with the scent of caramel vanilla with a hint of musk. 

The second Sol Scents I reviewed was Deep Love SPF 30. This is nice when the sun is really beaming down on you and you do not want too much sun contacting your skin. This one I would have to say is my favorite of the two. It offers a sugared plum and freesia, which makes a very amazing aroma. This scent takes you to the beach and really gets you thinking about summer.

Both Sol Scents rubbed into my skin very nicely without leaving any sticky residue on my skin. I also like that each sunscreen offers water protection up to 80 minutes. This is perfect for a mom with three kids, because we spend a lot of time in the pool during the summer months. I also love how the scents linger on after you have applied them to your body. Not only do you get to protect your skin but also you get to smell amazing at the same time. 

This sunscreen offers everything you need. It offers skin-nourishing antioxidants, which means you get soft skin, amazing scents no need for perfume and protection from the sun. It is literally an all in one bottle for your summer.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Sol Scents website. 

You can show some love by liking Sol Scents on

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...