Saturday, April 19, 2014

Kitty Hawk and the Hunt for Hemingway's Ghost Kids Book Review

We begin with Kitty landing in Florida, taking a break from flying around the world Amelia Earhart-style. With a nose for adventure, but a knack for trouble, it doesn't take Kitty too long before suspense finds her. 

Reading books in this series takes me back to when I was young and books like this seemed far more common. Time for reading has been taken away from our younger generation mostly due to newer technology, different distractions, and tighter schedules. Reading remains no less important however and it is important to read something as engaging and fun as a Kitty Hawk book to ensure you keep reading until the end. Once you start reading this book, I can promise that you will finish it. 

The sudden and rapidly evolving suspense of this series is what my daughter and I love most about this series. The author, Iain Reading, does an excellent job narrating a picture that places you amid the action by describing elements that cover all of the appropriate senses like scents, colors, and textures. 

Overall, this book fairs very well as an adventure novel. At just over 300 pages it is available both in print, and in digital edition at a greatly reduced cost. The artwork on the cover is as amazing as the other entries in the series.  Don’t miss out on this great Kitty Hawk entry, or if need be, start from the beginning with the Curse of the Yukon Gold, adventure lies in the pages of these books.

Where to purchase: You are able to purchase Kitty Hawk and the Hunt for Hemingway's Ghost (Kitty Hawk Flying Detective Agency Series) from Amazon for $8.09

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed reading the first 2 books in the Kitty Hawk series! Thanks so much for taking the time to read and review them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...