Saturday, February 1, 2014

Kick Those Winter Blues Goodbye

During the long winter months it is hard to not dream about tropical islands and a bit of summer. Don't be blue; you can have the scent of sun and sandy beaches all year round with Lavanila The Healthy Vanilla Coconut Collection. The fragrance ensures you’ll be whisked away to a tropical terrain every time you use their deodorant, body butter or fragrance.
 
100% natural and made with ingredients such as luscious coconut, bright tiare flower, fluffy heliotrope, creamy sandalwood and Madagascar vanilla. This scent gives you the lift you need – in a bottle.
  
Where to purchase: Lavanila Laboratories Vanilla Coconut Collection retails from $10.00 - $58.00 and can be purchased at http://www.lavanila.com

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...