Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters Review #PercyHeroes

EXPERIENCE THE MOST HEROIC ADVENTURE
OF THE HOLIDAY SEASON

Join the Quest of a Lifetime, Packed with an
All-New Motion Comic and Collectible Cards, on 3D Blu-ray
Deluxe Edition December 17 and Digital HD™ December 3

The magical, mythical adventures of teenager Percy Jackson — son of the Greek god Poseidon — continue in this heroic, action-packed thrill ride!  Out to prove he’s not just a “one-quest wonder,” Percy and his demigod friends embark on an epic, cross-country journey into the treacherous Sea of Monsters, where they battle terrifying creatures, an army of zombies, and the ultimate evil. With time running out, Percy must find and bring home the fabled Golden Fleece, which has the power to save his world...and save us all!



Both of my kids were thrilled when we had the chance to review the newest Percy Jackson movie. The kids really enjoyed the first one. However, my kids really seemed to like the newest movie much better than the first one. I would have to agree with my kids. This movie is packed with so much more action but action that is ok for little kids to watch and enjoy. My whole family watched this movie together and we all really enjoyed the movie from the beginning to the end. My daughter and I personally both really enjoy movies that have to do with gods and goddesses so this movie perfect for us to watch together.

I love how this movie leaves my kids with their imaginations working. It gets them thinking about all kinds of different adventures. Both of my kids really enjoyed the moments with the zombies and creatures within the movie as well. All in all this movie offers a great story, tons of kid friendly action and descent acting with younger adults/kids. I think this is a great movie to sit down and watch with your kids. 


About Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment is the industry leading worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox produced, acquired and third party partner film and television programing. Each year TCFHE expands its award-winning global product portfolio with the introduction of new entertainment content through established and emerging formats including DVD, Blu-ray™ and Digital HD™. Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment is a subsidiary of 21st Century Fox.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from local retailers. You are also able to purchase Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters (Blu-ray/DVD + DigitalHD) from Amazon for $19.96.

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...