Diono: Safety in Style. Diono is a world leader providing families safe, innovative and high quality juvenile products that exceed expectations at home or on the go in over 39 countries worldwide.
Diono’s most innovative product to date, the Radian RXT car seat is designed with your child's security and safety as top priorities. Premium materials and thoughtful safety features like a steel alloy frame, aluminum reinforced side walls, energy absorbing EPS foam, and a five-point harness put your mind at ease as your little one stays safe and sound. The reinforced adjustable head support provides additional side impact protection.
- Full steel frame and aluminum reinforced sides for unmatched safety
- Comfortably seats rear-facing children from 5-45 lbs, forward-facing children from 20 - 80 lbs in a 5-point harness, then converts to a booster for children up to 120 lbs.
- Unique SuperLATCH system that makes installation easy
- It also fits 3 across in a mid-size vehicle, folds flat for travel and is FAA certified
- Booster mode from 50 - 120 lbs (40 to 57 inches)
- NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions
- Energy absorbing EPS foam and side impact protection provides added safety
- Safestop® energy-absorbing harness
- Expandable sides and long seat bottom allow proper leg support
- Low-sitting profile makes it easy for your child to board
- 10 year life
Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.