Saturday, December 14, 2013

Zubels Handmade Kint Toys Review 'Holiday Gift Guide 2013'


Now that my little girl will soon be three months, she is really starting to want to play with toys that hang down above her and the plushiest toys. At the same time, whatever she can play with she always takes it straight to her little mouth to try to chew on. This is why I am on the search for the safest toys for her to play with and of course put near her mouth. Zubels offers one the biggest selections I have ever seen in organic handmade knit toys and they were kind enough to send me Freddy the Frog to review. 

Zubels are 100% cotton (some organic) 7" and 12" characters; hand puppets, rattle bugs, hats, sweaters and more. Zubels uses eco-friendly low-impact dyes and has minimal packaging to reduce environmental waste. Each one is also hand stuffed to make them huggable and loveable. Their subtle textures, vibrant colors and hand embroidered details spark imaginary play. 


During my review, I received Freddy the Frog Hand Knit Doll and he is huge he measures at 24”. Immediately I was impressed with the quality of the Zubel. He is made very well and there is a lot of detail that was put into making him. Freddy also offers tons of colors, which I think is very important for my little girl to take in. I also love how soft he is and since Lillian will soon be rolling on the floor with him, I am happy to know that the material will be smooth on her delicate skin. 

She is not playing too much with him yet, but he is only as long has her. To her he is her friend that hangs out with her on her play mat to give her company. She seems to really like him and every so often, you will hear her baby talk with him. 

About the company: Family owned Renzo Company Inc., has committed themselves to creating eco-friendly toys stuffed with love. Renzo Company, which has been in business for over 30 years, offers traditional, eco-friendly, hand knit toys, quality gifts, accessories and apparel (0-6x www.petitami.us) which are available at various boutiques and online retailers. 

You can show some love by liking Zubels on 
Pinterst

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Zubels website. You can also make purchase from various boutiques and online retailers. 

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...