Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Zippy Do By Laser Pegs Review 'Holiday Gift Guide 2013'


A while back, I had the chance to work with the company Laser Pegs. My little boy and I are both such huge fans of this company. I love that they offer building kits, which happens to be one thing that my little boy happens to be into. In fact, he could spend hours playing with building kits. Laser Pegs offers their own unique style to building kits. Everything connects together however, the results are so cool, everything lights up! You could say this is just one reason my little boy loves Laser Pegs kits so much. This time during our review, we had the chance to review their Zippy Do, which is perfect for my little boy in every way possible. 


Build three light up vehicles with the Zippy Do® from Laser Pegs®. The Zippy Do® comes with a core that can light up or flash, 22 colorful interchangeable pieces and instructions to build a Helicopter, Jet and Car. The packaging even transforms into a ramp for launching your Zippy Do® into the air! These parts are compatible with other major brand construction blocks, so you can keep adding to your models. Just kick your imagination into gear and swap pieces in and out to build your own unique driving and flying machines. Ages 3 and Up. Batteries Included.
My little boy has only had his new Zippy Do from Laser Pegs and already spends hours playing with the kit. Not to mention he loves to play with the kit in the dark to see the lights. 

The Zippy Do kit is amazing; it allows Conner to make three different designs with the pieces. You can make a car, plane or helicopter. No matter what you want to drive or fly, you can make it and then enjoy it with the awesome lights. Another cool thing my little boy really likes about the Zippy Do is he can choose what style of light he wants. He can either have fun with a steady light up or go with a flash.  

I as a mom really like that the kits pieces are compatible with other major brand construction blocks, which allow him to make his model bigger and bigger. I should mention that you should keep the packaging because it can transform into a ramp for the models to really fly.   


About the company: The national award winning Laser Pegs is the first unique toy construction set in the world in which each piece feeds the next piece low voltage current. You can design and build anything you want with Laser Pegs™ and use them lit up or turned off.

You can show some love by liking Laser Pegs on
 Facebook
Twitter

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Laser Pegs website. Prices will vary depending on the product you purchase. You can also locate a store near you that sells the Laser Pegs.

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...