Friday, December 6, 2013

Luxe Winter Fragrances by Krigler 'Holiday Gift Guide 2013'

This year, Krigler has exceptional, unique fragrances for winter.  Krigler’s Good Fir 11 is for that low key, unassuming man in your life.  
With a pine needle base, Good Fir 11 can’t help but remind you of that beautiful snow day you desire.  A 1.7 fl oz bottle is available at $185, and a 3.4 fl oz. bottle is available at $275. 
 
Krigler’s newest fragrance, Oud Sumptuous 75213 has top notes of Laotian Oud, Vietnamese Benjoin, and Mongolian Coriander, exuding a feeling of luxury.  A 1.7 fl oz bottle is available at $305, and a 3.4 fl oz. bottle is available at $505. 

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...