Wednesday, December 18, 2013

K’NEX 375 Piece Deluxe Building Set Review 'Holiday Gift Guide 2013'



These last few years my little boy has really started to show a huge interest in building sets. He enjoys so many different sorts of building sets however; he has found his new favorite set, which is offered by K’nex

K’nex offers a huge assortment of building sets that really allows your little one to use their imagination and offers hours of fun. I had the chance to work with K’nex on a review and they were kind enough to send me the  375 Piece Deluxe Value Tub. 


K'NEX 375 Piece Deluxe Value Tub $17.95

Children will make wonderful creations that move with this classic 375-Piece K'NEX Building Set. It includes ideas to construct 30 models, such as a plane, a helicopter and a dune buggy. It also comes in a convenient storage tub for easy cleanup. Little builders will have fun making playful designs with attractive colors. This kids' building set helps to build and create a fantastic world inspired by imagination.
This is the first time my little boy has had the opportunity to play with this particular type of building set. Once he took off the lid to the storage tote, he dug right in and started building little models. Where is 6 he was able to follow some of the instructions for the models however I had to help him with some of them.  I like that he was able to build so much more then the models that are provided, all my little boy did was let his imagination go. Trust me I think he has built almost anything you can think of at this point. 

My little boy’s favorite things to build are cars and more cars. I love to sit with him, take the time, and build things with him. It is such a great way to spend time together. K’nex is also a great way to help occupy little ones while you are trying to get things done around the house. 

I also like that my little boy does not seem to mind to clean up his mess. He says it is easy just toss everything back into the storage tote and done. This would make a great gift for any little boy or girl who loves to build cars, houses, trucks, boats and more. 
You can show some love by liking K'nex on
Facebook 

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from your local Wal-Mart or Walmart.com

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. Dear Admin,
    I scan your website, its extremely impressive, I love it.
    A luxury home builder provides the customer with ample freedom to choose from the various available options when it comes to building a dream home.
    Luxury Home Builder
    Best Regards
    lillian coleman

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...