Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I Dream of Johnny Review 'Baby Gift Guide'


I love buying cute and unique items for my kids. Items like clothes, toys, books, pillows, and room décor. Recently, I had the chance to work with ‘I Dream of Johnny’ and they were kind enough to send me three items. I Dream of Johnny offers hip, cool , retro and fun items. I Dream of Johnny designs keep the classic themes, but always seem to introduce new exciting graphics to keep your child in style. The  items I was sent to review are very cute and offer the unique style to them that I like. I received a cute onesie, bib and a pillow with my baby girls face on it. 

The first item I reviewed was the cute little bib that really goes with my daughter and her favorite color. The 'Pretty in Pink' is soft and offers velcro to keep the bib securely in place while being worn. I really like how the bib is pink and offers a stitched on design that says Pretty in Pink. I like that you can see the stitching and how they are put together. It gives that extra touch of style. I really like the bib and how well it is made and how unique the bid is.    
The next item I reviewed was the 'Wild Child' onesie. This is so cute and describes my little girl perfectly already. The onesie is for 6 months so unfortunately, she cannot wear it yet but it will not be long before she can. It is extremely soft perfect for a little ones delicate skin. The print on the front is applied on the onesie very well and offers the vintage style look to it. I cannot wait for Lillian to wear this onesie because I know she will look super cute and it will go with her personality perfectly. 
The last item I received was the 'Pillow Me Doll’, which is one of the cutest and most unique items I have seen. Not to mention it offers Lillian’s cute little face on it. The pillow is the perfect size for Lillian, as she gets older to be able to drag it around with her. The pillow offers tons of filling on the inside and the fabric is soft. 

All I had to do was pick a picture of Lillian and send it to the company. The company then applied Lillian’s face from the picture onto the pillow. Once I received the pillow, I could not believe how well the image portrayed Lillian’s cute little face. The image of her face looks as real as a picture. 

This is such a cute and unique was to personalize a pillow. Plus, you can do so many different themes on the pillow for any of your kids if they play sports or are little dancers. You can also add pictures of maybe those special people in your life that just tied the knot. 
You can show some love by liking I Dream of Johnny on

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the I Dream Of Johnny website. 

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...