Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Holiday Tinsel & Glitter Topcoat from SinfulColors for Holiday 2013 Review

HOLIDAY 2013 FROM SINFULCOLORS
Deck Your Nails With Tints of Tinsel 

Holiday is the time to shine. Embellish the little black dress with glitz and glimmer collections from SinfulColors that put you in the spotlight for the New Year. Decide deliberately, decorate decadently.

Holiday Tinsel
Bring on the bling! These Holiday Tinsel shades from SinfulColors offer a festive flourish that's worth celebrating. Each holiday-inspired shade is infused with glitter that gives nails a just-tinseled touch. Choose from six shimmery shades for all-out shine:

Silver Rainbows: Slivers of silver
Spiked Ice: Black dazzle
Pink Icicles: Confetti concoction
Cold As Ice: Winter white
Tinsel Town: Blue sparkle
Gold Tinsel: The gift of gold


Sheer Lustre Glitter Topcoat 
These glitter shades are designed to be worn over any SinfulColors nail polish to add extra bling to any look. Choose from six sheer glittery topcoats designed to transform your fave shades to instant glitz and glam:

24 Karat: Gold Gil
Diamonds Are Forever: Silver confetti
Top Me Off: Prismatic Frills
Girls Best Friend: Pink Baubles
Sapphired Up: Turquoise glitz
Glittery in Pink: Psychedelic Blush

During my review, I had the chance to review four different shades which included: Silver Rainbows, Spiked Ice, Top Me Off and Girl’s Best Friend. Each color offered a very festive color for any party or occasion during the holiday season. The colors with all of the glitter really elevated my look during all of the family holiday parties that we had. 


The colors are bright and bold prefect for any occasion whether it is during the holiday season or for the upcoming seasons.  The nail polishes go on with ease without having any streaks from the brush. I personally love having a line free look. The nail polish offers the perfect consistence for a clean application. 


The polish lasts throughout washing dishes, bath times, cleaning and much more. I did not have to worry about having a lot of chipping. This is great for me because I can’t always find the time to do my nails with three kids. 



This nail polish truly is one of the best brands I have ever tried. SinfulColors offers great colors, barely any chipping, not super diluted, truly a great nail polish. 

You can show some love by liking SinfulColors on

Facebook
Twitter

SinfulColors Holiday Tinsel & Sheer Lustre Glitter Topcoat, $1.99 exclusively at Walgreens for Holiday 2013.

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...