Saturday, December 14, 2013

Cicciabella Vintage Cowgirl Riders Review 'Holiday Gift Guide 2013'



My little girl is a huge fan of slippers I would say that she gets that from me. Every year my family and I go shopping for our yearly house slippers. Of course, slippers can be worn all year long but winter is a must have time for slippers to help keep our feet warm. There are so different styles out there from slippers, house boots, house shoes and ones that can be worn inside and even outside. Recently, I had the chance to work with CicciaBella and they were kind enough to send me a pair of Young Riders slippers for my little girl to review. 

CicciaBella appreciates the relationship that we all have with our slippers. Everyone knows after a long day's journey that slippers are a girl’s best friend. Cicciabella offers some of the cutest slippers I have ever seen. There are slippers that can be worn outside for women and kids. Not only are their slippers but there are also eye masks, socks, and totes.

This cowgirl's style is as lovely as her daydreams-afternoons spent on the prairie, soaking up the golden beams of warm sunlight and grounded by the earthy sweet scent of the tall grass. Get ready to charm with these sweet styles! Embroidered on faux suede and lined with snuggly-soft faux sheepskin. Lounge-friendly and fluffy, they have a sole rugged enough so you can wear them even when sauntering out to get the mail.
Cicciabella Cowgirl Riders are so cute and love that we received the Sunny Trail style. I like that the colors are orange and yellow with cute designs on the side with a wagon wheel and a sunflower. The style really is good for any season of the year. 

My little girl loves the fact that these are boots inside of slippers. Usually she has slippers where the back is completely open with these she likes that it covers her feet completely and allows her foot to stay warm. She is also a huge fan of the soft lining on the inside because her feet not only are warm but they are in a comfortable space, well this is what she says. 

Dominique has always wanted a pair of cowgirl boots so this is perfect for her. Not only does she have comfortable house boots but also they look like cowgirl boots. I like that she can wear these outside so when it is the weekend and we go to pick up the mail at the post office she can put these on and is ready to go. 

You can show some love by liking Cicciabella on 

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Cicciabella website by using the tab 'Shop Cicciabella'.

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...