Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Wigglo Pets 'Tomoson' Review ~ 'Holiday Gift Guide 2013'



With Christmas right around the corner, I am sure you are looking for some cute and unique items to put in those stocking. My little girl happens to be a huge fan of pets real one and fake ones. We recently received the chance to do a review on a cute and fuzzy little Wigglo Pet. I am sure you are wondering what in the world is a Wigglo Pet. Well it is this cute little pet that responds to your touch without any batteries and can give your little ones hours of fun. 
**Wigglo Pets were created at the end of 2012 by 8-year old, Maya Grace. These cute guys respond to the owner's touch with no batteries, screens, or buttons. They harken back to the days when kids played with toys and used their imaginations. Wigglo Pets are soft, soothing and make great friends. 

Each Wigglo Pet comes with it's own adoption paper. Maya and her toys have been featured in The National Enquirer, and she donates a portion of each sale to charity.

Wigglo Pets create no mess, don't need to be walked, and never need to be fed. But, they will love their owners and their owners always love them.**
The Wigglo Pets are super cute, fuzzy and fun to play with. They are great for ages 4 and up due to the little eyes that can fall off. Both of my kids have really enjoyed playing with the Wigglo Pet. All you do is simply place the Wigglo Pet in the palm of your hand with the eyes towards you. Then you rub down the middle of its body. When you rub your little pet, it then will move up and down. You do not need any charges or batteries to play with your new pet. Just remember these little pets love to be petted. These make for a great stocking stuffer for any little boy or girl.  

You can show some love by liking Wigglo Pets on

Where to purchase: Youc an make a purchase though the Wigglo Pets Facebook page by sending a message. Or you can order on Fiverr (http://fiverr.com/lewski711/send-you-a-wigglo-and-wigglo-junior) or Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/shop/MnMInspiration).

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...