Monday, November 4, 2013

Shielo Leave in Protectant Review

Shielo offers salon quality shampoo, conditioner, and treatments for all hair types. Unique ingredients allow for building hair strength and vitality. Their shampoos deep clean hair naturally, while their conditioners make for soft, manageable hair. Hair treatments and oils nourish hair to make it rich, and full of life. Beautiful hair full of moisture and volume. All hair products are developed to protect hair color, while infusing hair with vitamins from organic ingredients and plant extracts.  Their hair care is rich in minerals, plant proteins and certified organic extracts. The facial skin moisturizer is also plant-based. All the hair & skin products are clinically tested. 

Paraben free
Prevents Frizz
UV protection with organic extracts
Multiple Use: Styling aid & on-going to refresh style

This antioxidant rich leave in protectant is designed to fortify every strand of hair, creating texture, as well as protect your hair from the stress of heat styling. Our unique protective complex with pro-vitamins, proteins and amino acids infuse hair with vitamins while providing UV protection. For deeper natural and color-treated hair color. Excellent in controlling frizz and detangling.

Can be used both as a styling aid while hair is damp prior to use of heat tools (iron, curlers), and, throughout the day to refresh your hair style, control fly-aways, and keep frizz under control.

Ever since the cold weather has arrived my hair has become extremely fizzy. There are several reasons for this. From me using a blow dryer to hair styling tools everyday then now we are heating the house due to the cold weather. My hair is really feeling the effects. This product has really helped in adding moisture and vitamins back into my hair. I am able to manage my hair more easily and it looks healthier too.  

The ease of using this product is very nice. I can simply spray it in my hair to help with styling, frizz and lovely fly-aways. I like that this product lasts all day long in my hair and offers a full day of benefits. 

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Shielo website. 

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...