Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Papier de Maison Review 'Holiday Gift Guide 2013'

When it comes to an iPad case, I look for something that offers several different features. I look for style, functionality, and protection. When it comes to style, I want something that goes with my personality and offers a unique look to it. Then when it comes to functionality it is important that that the case offers more than just looks and protection. Then of course, protection is important because an accident can happen at any time to an iPad. I was given the chance to work with the Papier de Maison and they were kind enough to send me two cases one for an iPad and an iPad mini and Motif’s. 

PlusMotif allows you to easily design your own tablet case by choosing from 16 case colors and 72 motif designs.  Each padded e-tablet covers come with a notepad and a stylus/pen. 



I am so glad I received two different sizes to review. I kept the big one for my iPad and hubby took the smaller one for an iPad mini but was able to use it with his android tablet just the same. The case for my iPad was green and the smaller case was blue. They each came with interchangeable motif designs. 

When you place you tablet in the case all you do is simply slide each edge into little black elastic bands. Our tablets were able to stay in place and we never had issues with them becoming loose. The case closes with a magnetic closure, which I really like not, having to deal with an elastic strap to close my case. The extra interchangeable motif designs are easy to change around and add different personalization. They simply attach with a magnetic closure too. 
I like that you can fold the case into a stand making it great if you want to watch a video or read a recipe while you are cooking. The case also offers protection to your case, which I really love. 

Each case comes with a stylus that doubles as a pen. You can also slide the stylus/pen into an elastic band to store when not in use. I know I personally use a stylus for many things. Then there is a notepad, which is amazing to have in the case. I know there are times I need to right something down from my iPad case and have to search for something to write on. Hubby really likes this for when he wants to take notes from his college work. 

My hubby and I both really like our cases. They offer everything we look for in cases and more. They would also make a great gift for anyone that owns a tablet.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the PlusMotif website store. 

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...