Thursday, November 7, 2013

November Picks

Here are some great November picks I am sure you will love.

Lumene’s Excellent Future Collection is the most technologically advanced skincare line, and now even more effective thanks to Arctic Cloudberry Stem Cell Technology. This breakthrough synergy offers incomparable age-defying and reparative benefits to deliver youthful-looking, supple skin.  

Price: $24.99-$29.99 available at CVS and www.CVS.com

Even though winter is coming the sun is still out. It’s important to protect yourself from harmful rays and drying damage.  TOUCHBACK PLUS is a system of dual UVA/UVB-protective shampoos and conditioners that help maintain hair’s optimum color intensity and prevent fading, while also providing superior dual UVA/UVB sunscreen protection and hydration.  

Price: 29.95 for Color and 24.95 for Clear at www.touchbackplus.com

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...