Thursday, November 7, 2013

Noodle & Boo Essential Care Kit Review 'Baby Gift Guide'


When it comes to skin care products for my little girl, I lean towards products that are safe for her skin. Items that are made with natural ingredients and are hypoallergenic. Baby’s skin is so soft and delicate that you just want to protect it at all times. I had the chance to work with Noodle & Boo on a product review and they were kind enough to send me the Essential Care Kit that offers Soothing Body Wash, Extra Gentle Shampoo and Super Soft Lotion. 

Noodle & Boo is the premier leader in luxury maternity and baby skin care. Noodle & Boo offers a comprehensive line of bath care, hair care and skin care products that nourish and protect sensitive skin. Products are made with the finest ingredients and are safe and gentle enough to be used on newborn and during pregnancy. Noodle & Boo's reputation for superior skin care products is why pediatricians and dermatologists confidently recommend the complete line.

Their products do not contain questionable ingredients such as:
• Parabens
• Phthalates
• Sulfates
• PPG's
• Dyes
• GMO's
• Triclosan
• Formaldehyde Donors
• Bisphenol A (BPA)
• Essential Oils
Set includes Super Soft Lotion, Extra Gentle Shampoo and Soothing Body Wash.

Super Soft Lotion
**Sweet almond oil and vitamins E and C moisturize leaving skin sweetly supple.
**Natural formula hydrates and protects delicate skin.
**Provides a protective layer of natural antioxidants that help shield skin from environmental elements.

Extra Gentle Shampoo
**Nutrient-rich milk protein nourishes and conditions hair.
**Provitamin B and vitamin E keep hair healthy and shiny.
**Tear-free formula gently cleans and hydrates.
**Extra-gentle surfactants (bubbling agents) enriched with natural moisturizers.

Soothing Body Wash
**Soothes tender skin with allantoin and nutrient-rich milk protein.
**Cleanses without stripping natural moisture.
**Soap-free formula rebalances skin's pH while provitamin B and vitamin E condition and moisturize.
**Can be poured directly into bath water for moisturizing soak.


The first item I tested was the Extra Gentle Shampoo. It offers tons of lather and rinses out of her hair very nicely. I love how well the shampoo cleaned her hair and her scalp, which is exactly what, is needed especially when you want to try to keep cradle cap under control.   I really like that the shampoo is tear free, which I feel, is very important for babies and little kids. I am very impressed with how well the shampoo works and it smells great. 

The next item I tested was the Soothing Body Wash. This product is amazing on a little ones skin. It offers a nice lather and rinses off her skin with ease. It cleans her little body very nicely and leaves it smooth and smelling great. I like that she did not develop any skin irritations, which is very important. 

The last item I tested was the Super Soft Lotion, which is one of those things I use on Lillian’s skin several times a day. The lotion feels very silky and smooth and rubs into her skin very nicely. The scent that is left behind smells like baby powder, which I really like. Her skin feels smooth and extremely moisturized. Honestly, I could see myself using this lotion and enjoying the benefits as well. 

You can show some love by liking Noodle & Boo on

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Noodle & Boo website. 

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...