Monday, November 25, 2013

Leather Luxe & Crystal Crushes from SinfulColors for Fall 2013 Review

SINFULCOLORS INTRODUCES 
LEATHER LUXE & CRYSTAL CRUSHES 
FOR FALL 2013 
Fall is one of my most favorite times of the year. It is neither to hot nor to cold, the leaves are so pretty and it starts that time of the year when you start to have tons of holiday dinners. When fall comes, I love to change up my nail polish to be more festive and fall colored. I had the chance to do a review on several different colors by SinfulColors and I could not have been happier with the quality and colors.

In the LEATHER LUXE I received the colors Enthralling Orange & Stunning Steel. While in the CRYSTAL CRUSHES I received the Purple Gleam & Treasure Chest.

LEATHER LUXE
Lustrous Leather Looks that Lure for Fall 

Tease, taunt and turn heads this fall with the SinfulColors Leather Luxe Collection. A texture rich, trend-setting collection of stylish matte finish nail polish shades which are richly pigmented to provide a flirtatious way to flaunt your style.  The Leather Luxe Collection features eight weather-warming shades with leather-inspired finishes. The best part: they come in every popular base color so there's a 
leather-icious look for everyone.   

Laced Up: enthralling orange
Leather Loose: safari sinful brown 
Whipped: beguiling black
Get It On: bravely berry
Strapped: scintillating seafoam
My Turn: stunning steel
Cold Leather: enchanting night sky
        
CRYSTAL CRUSHES
A Daring Way to Dazzle for Fall

Sparkle and glimmer this fall with SinfulColors shade collection: Crystal Crushes.
It is a brilliant collection of gem-inspired nail polish shades with multifaceted 3D texture. Gorgeous matte colors flecked with a reflective pearl finish sure to dazzle your digits and make your heart skip a beat.  The Crystal Crushes collection features eight vivid shades sprinkled with an angel dust finish.  The colorful trend shades you love from SinfulColors!

Got a Blush on You: flirty fuchsia
Blue Persuasion: sapphire-d up!
Orange Crush: twinkling tangerinee
Treasure Chest: sea worthy bling
Emerald Envy: a glint of green
Purple Gleam: glistening lavender
Ruby Mine: ravishing red
Face the Facets: banana bling

Thoughts

I love each color I received to review. They each offer a festive fall color that matches several of my shirts I have for the season. The colors are crisp and bold which I love because I love showing off my nails when I am out. The nail polishes go on with ease without having any streaks from the brush. I love having a line free look and this nail polish does that for me. The nail polish is not overly thin or thick yet it is the perfect consistence for a clean application. 

The polish has a long wear to it. It lasts throughout washing dishes, bath times, cleaning and much more. I did not have to worry about having a lot of chipping, which offers a more salon look to my nails for a longer period.

This nail polish truly is one of the best brands I have ever tried. SinfulColors offers great colors, barely any chipping, not super diluted, truly a great nail polish that is perfect for fall. 

You can show some love by liking Sinful Colors on
Facebook 
Twitter

Where to purchase: All hues are available for $1.99 at major drug and mass-market stores nationwide such as Target & Walgreens, by calling 1-800-448-0763 or online at www.walgreens.com.

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...