Friday, November 29, 2013

Lavanila's The Healthy Vanilla Grapefruit Fragrance Review 'Holiday Gift Guide 2013'



Lavanila's The Healthy Vanilla Grapefruit offers an amazing scent for the holiday season. This invigorating blend of sparkling grapefruit, crisp cedarwood, lime and Madagascar vanilla is created by master natural perfumers who use only the finest pure essential oils. Kissed by sunshine, this unique scent lifts the spirits.

I myself had the privilege to do a review on the lovely scent with the Deodorant, Body Butter, and Fragrance. All of these items would make for a great gift for any women on your list from your sister, daughter, mother or even a close friend. 

LAVANILA’s mission is to provide beautiful and luxurious products that are 100% good for you. Dedicated to this purpose, they make one simple promise: to deliver a new generation of 100% Healthy products that are formulated with the highest quality NATURAL & ORGANIC ingredients and completely free of harsh chemicals. 



This invigorating blend of sparkling grapefruit, creamy cedarwood, lime, and Madagascar vanilla is created by master natural perfumers who use only the finest pure essential oils. Kissed by sunshine, this unique scent lifts the spirits.

After this review, I am now a huge fan of vanilla and grapefruit together. The scent smells beautiful. I love that it is not overly strong yet slightly noticeable. With a new baby only a few months old it is very important to make sure I use a perfume that is not overwhelming on her little nose and the Lavanila Healthy Fragrance offers exactly that. It is safe enough for my little one to snuggle in my neck without her having any issues herself. The scent does linger all day without me having to worry about having to reapply several times a day to keep the beautiful scent on me. I think this perfume would be an amazing gift for anyone on my Christmas list this year.  

A crisp blend of sparkling grapefruit and vanilla softly scents skin.

This body butter is amazing and it offers instant hydration. The body butter is very smooth and leaves your skin feeling soft all day. I like that when I use the butter I can feel my skin being moisturized deep down not just on the surface.  I also like that my skin does not feel greasy when I use this product. You do not have to worry about washing your hands after you apply the body butter because it leaves your hands smooth and non-greasy as well. When I take my shower and apply the body butter, I love the scent that lingers on my body nothing overwhelming but very pleasant and relaxing. 


 Essential oils of crisp grapefruit and lime combine for a crisp and fresh feeling.

The Lavanila Healthy Deodorant in the scent vanilla grapefruit is so much more than just a deodorant. As a deodorant, it does offer an all day odor protection and leaves my underarms smooth and healthy feeling. They do not feel dry or rough yet they feel moisturized. I love that with the deodorant I get to enjoy odor protection but at the same time, I get to enjoy an amazing scent. The scent does last all day and make for one of the best deodorant‘s I have ever used when it comes to smell. However, this deodorant is not an antiperspirant, which is not an issue for me. There is a white streak but it does fade very fast. 

You can show some love by liking Lavanila on

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Lavanila website. You may also go under the stores tab to find a retailer that sells Lavanila products.

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...