Saturday, November 30, 2013

Lavanila Vanilla Passion Fruit Review 'Holiday Gift Guide 2013'



Lavanila's The Healthy Passion Fruit Fragrance is enchanting and alluring; infused with natural aphrodisiacs. This bewitching, crisp and tropical scent, steeped in a warm base of sandalwood and Madagascar vanilla, is sure to captivate all your senses.

I had the chance to review three items from the Lavanila Passion Fruit fragrance line which included the body wash, roller ball, and the deodorant. All of these offer amazing benefits and an amazing scent. 

LAVANILA’s mission is to provide beautiful and luxurious products that are 100% good for you. Dedicated to this purpose, they make one simple promise: to deliver a new generation of 100% Healthy products that are formulated with the highest quality NATURAL & ORGANIC ingredients and completely free of harsh chemicals. 


 This time-saving 2-in-1 blends juicy passion fruit with warm Madagascar vanilla.


Essential oils of passion fruit mingle with guava and vanilla for an uplifting burst of freshness.


A crisp, tropical explosion of Passion Fruit, Guava and Peach Nectar steeped in warm base of sandalwood and Madagascar Vanilla.  Created by master natural perfumers and backed by research, this love-attracting scent is uniquely infused with a romantic blend of powerful aphrodisiacs prized for their seductive properties.

I am happy I had the chance to review these three items from the Passion Fruit scent collection. When I think of the scent Passion Fruit I find myself thinking about summer. The scent is a tropical scent fragrance that just relaxes you as if you are on the beach. Each item works so well and offers a long lasting fragrance.

This All-Natural Shower & Shave Wash is one of my new favorite items when it comes to taking a bath/shower. It has cut down on the time I am standing in the shower shaving my legs. Now I can wash and shave at the same time with the same item. I love being able to use a product that offers several different features/benefits. After using this item, I could tell that my skin was much smoother and felt very moisturized. I also like that when I shave my legs with this product my legs feel silky and not dry.  
The Lavanila Healthy Deodorant offers all day odor protection and leaves my underarms feeling extremely healthy and very soft. The deodorant smells amazing but nothing that would clash with a perfume that you decide to wear alongside it.  Keep in mind with this deodorant it is not an antiperspirant. 

I really like everything about the Roller-Ball perfume. I love the size and how convenient it is to simply keep it in my car, my purse, or even in the diaper bag. The perfume smells amazing and once you apply it you are instantly able to enjoy a lovely scent.  

You can show some love by liking Lavanila on

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Lavanila website. You may also go under the stores tab to find a retailer that sells Lavanila products.

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...