Thursday, November 21, 2013

Gift of Wonder 'Holiday Gift Guide 2013'

I can’t believe how fast it’s come but it’s almost that time of year again.  Gift guides, holiday stories, and stocking stuffer ideas are on the brain.  Shimmering and multidimensional, this year Smashbox has a holiday collection full of gleaming color. Give the gift of wonder to a loved one or to yourself! See the details below. 

Smashbox Wondervision Collection

Wondervision Eye Set ($32)
    Wondervision Lip Gloss Set ($24)
    Wondervision Mega Palette ($49)
    Wondervision Brush Set ($60) 
at Smashbox.com, Nordstrom, ULTA, Sephora


WHAT IT IS: The gift of wonder.  Find bursts of color at every turn with Wondervision, the holiday exclusive collection from Smashbox Cosmetics. Featuring everything from kaleidoscopic matte to metallic colors to a multi-shade mega palette, the collection is the ideal gift for a season of wonder. The collection includes everything you need for multi-faceted eyes, glossy lips, and a radiant holiday look:

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...