Monday, November 11, 2013

FRAAS's Holiday Metallic Scarf Review 'Holiday Gift Guide 2013'


I love to find fashion accessories that can really elevate my winter or holiday outfit that I am wearing. The one thing I love is fashion scarves. There are so many styles, colors and prints to choose from when finding a scarf that will look great as an accessory piece. I also love to purchase scarves for friends and family members during the Holidays and they always seem to be a huge hit. I recently had the chance to work with Fraas on a review with a Holiday Metallic Scarf. Not only did this scarf elevate my winter outfits but it would also make a great gift for someone on my Christmas list. 

The Metallic Zebra style offers a pretty use of metallic yarns (mixed with acrylic and viscose) combines with the always-popular animal print, to create a 12x80 inch accessory that works beautifully as both a wrap and scarf for day, evening and holiday events.  Three colors are featured including a black combo, as well as gold and silver.  Great for dress up, special occasions' or just for fun, and it retails for $35.


During my review, I choose to go with the Metallic Zebra style in the color silver. Since I wear a lot of black in the winter, I knew this color would match many of my outfits. I really like the size of the scarf with it being 12x80. This allows me to easily wear it as a scarf or a wrap. When you wear it as a scarf it really doubles up the fabric making it, great to help keep your neck fashionable warm. I really like the feel of the scarf when I wear it. It is not scratchy or stiff yet it is silky and smooth feeling. 

I have worn my scarf with several different outfits from skinny jeans or dress pants with a black or white dressy top. I know this scarf will really elevate my holiday dresses with them being black as well. One thing I really like about the scarf is that it looks great when I am wearing my black dress coat. The scarf offers a design and color that is great for casual or dressy times.  


During my review, I have been very satisfied with the scarf. It is made extremely well, looks great and goes with so many of my outfits. I also know several people on my wish list that would love to have this scarf or one of a different color. 

About the company: For more than 125 years, we at FRAAS have uplheld a family tradition of maufacturing high-quality scarves that are unlike anything else in the world. With our scarves, you can see the level of attention to detail which is unique to FRAAS. It is this which enabled FRAAS to establish itself as the world´s largest scarf manufacturer. And the very same craftsmanship is also the reason why the name FRAAS is synonymous with stylish yet affordable quality. 

You can show some love by liking Fraas on 

Where to purchase: You can go to the Where to Buy tab on the FRAAS website to find an online store and retailer. 

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.


0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...