Sunday, October 13, 2013

Ultra Sleeves 'Tomoson' Review


Don’t let scratches and spills limit you from using your new computer tablet! Protect your valuable electronics with the new Ultra Sleeves disposable, protective sleeves for computers tablet and e-readers such as iPads and Kindles. 

Ultra Sleeves are designed to be economical solutions for using your computer tablet at the beach, with your kids, in the kitchen, at a barbeque… or whenever you want to protect against that OOPS situation!
These sleeves are made from the same high quality, acid-free, and recyclable plastic film used in the collectibles industry, with added anti-static feature to better protect your expensive electronics. They use unique double adhesive strips, which provides an improved seal, and the resealable adhesive lets you open and close it back up with ease for battery charging and adjusting.

Technical Details
**Fits 2nd, 3rd, & 4th generation iPads; FDA Approved Formulation
**Water resistant; made with exclusive anti-static formulation to better protect electronics
**Great for picnics, the beach, airplanes, bathrooms, kitchens or around the kids
**No effect on Wi-fi or 4G reception
**Dual adjustable adhesive closures for added security
I am so glad I had the chance to do a review on the Ultra Sleeves. My kids constantly want to play on iPad and I am always worried the whole time they are playing on it. In the back of my mind, I cannot help but think about, them spilling over their drink and it gets all over my iPad.

 I really like how easy it is to use the Ultra Sleeves. You simply slide your tablet into the sleeve, fold over the top, and seal it. I also like that when you use the sleeve the touch screen capabilities still work as if there was no sleeve on your tablet. When my kids want to play with my iPad I can simply put my iPad into the protective sleeve and I do not have to worry about them spilling any liquid on it. I myself have found it to be quite nice when I want to try a new recipe. I can have flour, spices, sugar or even my hands can be wet and my iPad is protected. Another great thing is you can get the sleeves in different sizes for various sized tablets. 

You can show some love by liking Ultra Sleeves on 

Where to purchase: You are able to purchase the Ultra Clear, Disposable, Protective Sleeves for iPads 2, 3, & 4 (10 Sleeves Per Pack) for $7.99 from Amazon.

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...