Monday, October 7, 2013

The Secret to Clean Skin

Here is a secret to completely clean skin:

Step One: Bioré® offers a variety of face cleansers that target your needs blackheads, oil or redness. Whether you are looking for a salicylic acid based cleaner, or a foaming one, make sure to cleanse twice a day (day and night).

Step Two: Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips are the deepest way to whisk away debris in just ten minutes. While squeezing blackheads with fingernails can leave behind tiny tears in the skin and spread acne-causing bacteria, Bioré® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips actually bond to buildup that has settled into pores and cleanly lift away pore-clogging dirt and oil—no squeezing necessary.  With continued use of pore strips, the appearance of pores diminishes and your overall complexion is cleaner, fresher and healthier looking.

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...