Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sensai Supports Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Pucker up for a purpose, kiss for a cause! This October, Sensai by Kanebo will donate 15% of their Total Lip Treatment sales to The American Cancer Society Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.

 
Sensai’s Total Lip Treatment ($68)
helps promote collagen synthesis around the lip area. The luxurious balm works to repair rough, chapped lips while minimizing the appearance of fine lines. Lips are left feeling smooth and moisturized.

Where to purchase: Contribute to Strides Against Breast Cancer by purchasing Sensai’s Total Lip Treatment at Bergdorf Goodman, 754 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY.

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...