Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Krigler's Luxurious Holiday Gift: Oud Sumptuous

The desire to explore the world and what it has to offer to excite our senses never ceases.  This holiday season, Krigler’s newest fragrance, Oud Sumptuous 75213, will take you and your loved ones’ senses of smell on a journey from London to Marrakesh with enticing notes including Laotian Oud, Vietnamese Benjoin, and Mongolian Coriander.  The fusion of warm, North African notes and a sophisticated British scent are part of a tradition dating back to 1975.  With the Oud Fragrance Collection, Krigler has always inspired to create fragrances that take you on an adventure to exotic and luxurious locales. 
This luxurious fragrance perfect for the holidays is available exclusively at The Krigler Shop at The Plaza Hotel in New York City and at www.krigler.com

A 1.7 fl oz bottle is available at $305, and a 3.4 fl oz. bottle is available at $505.

Disclosure: I was not compensated in anyway for this post. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful scent. I have a collection of 50-60 fragrances, and this, by far, is my number # 1 scent. Very Classy

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...