Saturday, October 26, 2013

Hint Water Made Tasty Review

Everyone knows that drinking water is good for your body.  Personally, I prefer flavored water over the filtered or bottled water.  When I am choosing flavored water I prefer to drink something that is  more natural then with unwanted ingredients in it. Something I know that drinking is safe for my body and offers something great to drink. I received the chance to work with Hint on a review. I was sent six different flavors two Hint Fizz and four Hint original. 

Hint is simple:  Pure spring water + a splash of natural flavor
• no sugar
• no diet sweeteners
• no preservatives, additives or anything else that you can’t pronounce

By taking nature’s original refreshment as the main ingredient and enhancing it with just a splash of delicious natural flavor, hint is a refreshing alternative to sodas, juices and other sweetened drinks without the empty calories or diet sweeteners.

Here are the flavors that Hint offers: Pear, Watermelon, Cucumber, Honeydew Hibiscus, Blackberry, Mango-Grapefruit, Pomegranate-Tangerine, Lime, Raspberry-Lime, Strawberry-Kiwi

During my review, I received Watermelon and Peach in Hint Fizz and Blackberry, Pomegranate-Tangerine, Strawberry-Kiwi and Mango-Grapefruit in the Hint Original.

I enjoy drinking flavored water especially when I am cleaning the house, exercising, or when I am taking a walk.  Drinking water helps you stay hydrated and is safe for your body. Hint water is exactly what I look for when it comes to drinking flavored water. I really like that the Hint water offers No Sweeteners, No Calories and No Preservatives.  My favorite flavor out of the Hint originals would have to be the Strawberry-Kiwi but all of the flavors taste great. I really like that the Hint water is not overly flavored but lightly flavored. 

The Hint Fizz flavors are just as great tasting. The watermelon Hint Fizz would have to be my favorite. With it being sparkling water and then the watermelon flavor, it reminds me of summer. The Peach and Watermelon each offer a nice flavor but nothing to strong. 

I am such a huge fan of the Hint flavored waters. They taste great, are healthy and are the perfect thirst quenchers. 

You can show some love by liking Hint on 

Where to purchase: You can make a purchase from the Hint website. You can also go to the tab Locate Hint to find a store near you to make a purchase. 

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...