Saturday, October 19, 2013

GripSense Review

My kids love to play on my iPad. They have tons of fun games like little farm games and time management games. They also have tons of educational games that really help with subjects that they have in school. The only thing that worries me about my kids playing on my iPad is that at any moment they could drop it by accident. It is easy for a little one to accidentally drop a tablet because their little hands are not able to get a comfortable hold onto it. However, there is a nice item called the GripSense that really helps your little one be able to hold onto your tablet and it protects it from drops. Plus, the design makes it much more comfortable for you as well.  

GripSense offers comfort for your hand, allowing you to have the ultimate control over your table PC. It protects your device from the bumps and drops of daily use.  GripSense offers designer styling that makes your tablet as beautiful as it is functional. It also comes in four fun colors: blue, purple, pink and black. 

GripSense unique patented bumper design provides both an ergonomic grip and a protective barrier around your device. Molded from a durable but flexible TPU (thermopolyurethane), GripSense protects the iPad from drops on any side, at every angle, and onto the hardest surfaces — at heights of up to 5 feet. 
During my review, I received the GripSense in the color pink. The design of the case is unlike any other case I have ever had before. I immediately put the case on my iPad. I really like how snug the case fits onto my iPad it lets me know that it is not going to come off on its own. Also, I don’t have to worry about my kids taking the case off by themselves. I am impressed with how well the bumper has protected my iPad. The design does not allow it to meet hard surfaces however if it falls on something pointy it would still have an impact. However if it falls onto a flat surface it does not touch the surface which is nice.  
I have noticed that my kids can handle the iPad much easier than before. They have more control especially if they are playing a game that requires the moving sensors. I myself love the feel of the iPad case in my hands. Especially when I am laying on the couch or bed and holding my iPad while playing a game. 
Everything about the case offers exactly what I want in a case. It protects, feels comfortable and looks awesome. 
You can show some love by liking GripSense on

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the GripSense website. 

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...