Thursday, October 10, 2013

FRAAS Fall 2013 Scarf Collection Review

With fall now, here I am looking to add new accessories to go with my new winter wardrobe. Accessories help elevate any look you are trying to achieve and can really make a statement. One thing I love to wear is scarves.  I love that they are so versatile and can go with so many different outfits. Plus, they are really nice to wear on those chilly days. I had the chance to do a review for Fraas and I received the petrol colored scarf from their 2013 fall line. 

The newest FRAAS line features distinctive styling that updates and/or coordinates with existing wardrobes as well as the up-to-the minute fashion. The new fall line is the ideal style to celebrate the new Fall season. It reverses so that two distinctive looks are possible and comes in four flattering shades, petrol, dark red, purple and black. It is a super-soft mix of viscose and acrylic and 14 x72 inches. Affordably priced at $40.



When I received my petrol colored scarf to review I was excited to get this color. I do not have many items in my wardrobe that offer a color like this. The color is a blue/greenish turquoise color. This color looks great with many of my white and cream-colored shirts. I love that the scarf is reversible and looks great no matter the side that is showing. I personally wear the scarf where it shows both sides off.   

The scarf itself is very soft and offers some protection to your neck on those chilly windy days that are among us. I have found that this scarf can go with almost any occasion and can be worn almost anywhere. I am a huge fan of my new scarf and it is already making a great addition to my winter wardrobe.  
About the company: For more than 125 years, we at FRAAS have uplheld a family tradition of maufacturing high-quality scarves that are unlike anything else in the world. With our scarves, you can see the level of attention to detail which is unique to FRAAS. It is this which enabled FRAAS to establish itself as the world´s largest scarf manufacturer. And the very same craftsmanship is also the reason why the name FRAAS is synonymous with stylish yet affordable quality. 

You can show some love by liking Fraas on 

Where to purchase: You can go to the Where to Buy tab on the FRAAS website to find an online store and retailer. 

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.


0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...