Friday, October 4, 2013

CasePics 'Tomoson' Review


I received the opportunity to do a review for CasePics, which allows you to customize your cell phone case with a picture that you really like. You can simply add a picture of your kids, an animal, you and your better half or a cool picture of something that you like. You can then add your image right onto the case and personalize your phone or tablet case and share your favorite picture.

 These cases are made very well. Cases are made from a tough hard plastic polymer in very slim and stylish shape. Images are printed on a pure white metal plate with high quality heat transfer inks. This process provides a beautiful glossy and polished look!

You are able to customize your designs quick and easy using the simple online editor. They offer the highest quality custom iPhone cases great prices. You can customize for the iPhone Cases 5 / 4S / 4, iPad 2 / 3 / Mini Cases, Samsung Galaxy S3 Cases. 

During my review, I went with an iPhone 4 case and started the process of personalizing my case. The website offers a very friendly user experience. The website was very easy to understand and navigate around. It did take a while for me to decide on the picture I wanted however, after 3 or 4 pictures I finally decided on a picture of my kids from this past 4th of July. Once I had the image uploaded, I then was able to move, crop and edit the image to different colors. I choose to go with the Sephia color, which I am a huge fan of. 

Once I was finished, I was able to easily checkout and with no issues. Within a short time, I received my case in the mail. I am very impressed with the shipping time and how fast I received my case. Once I put my case on my phone, I was very impressed with how well the image looked. It was not grainy or fuzzy. The picture instead offered a clear image, with great detail in the picture. The case fits onto my phone very nicely. I do not think the phone offers much protection from impact but then again most of the cases I have are more for looks then protection. 

I am very impressed with the quality, design, and image. Now I need to get another case with all three of my kids on it now that Lillian is finally here. 

You can show some love by liking CasePics on

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the CasePics website. 

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...