Sunday, October 20, 2013

Beauty Foods Review

 
Beauty Foods beauty blend is the most delicious beauty supplement ever. Each decadent flavor is made with premium, all-natural ingredients and is sweetened to perfection. Just mix with milk, heat, relax and enjoy. Beauty Foods unique mix of natural ingredients - including groundbreaking collagen technology - help to enhance sleep so you can wake up with a radiant glow.

Benefits
Promotes healthy, beautiful skin
Supports overall well-being and health from the inside out
Helps maintain vibrant, fresh skin
Promotes relaxation & restorative sleep

Three all-natural flavors:
Chocolate Bliss — a pure and indulgent chocolate experience
Chocolate Chai Renewal — milk chocolate infused with cardamom and other chai-inspired spices
Vanilla Dream — creamy and luscious, infused with the finest Madagascar vanilla 

Healthy for You
Vitamins A, B, C and E along with Biotin & Magnesium
Natural AlphaWave™ L-Theanine & Calming Blend
Natural Collagen complex

During my review, I received a box of Nightly Beauty Chocolate Bliss Beauty Drink, and samples of Chocolate Chai Renewal Beauty Blend and Vanilla Dream Beauty Blend.

The Nightly Beauty Chocolate Bliss Beauty Drink comes in a pretty box that holds 14 packages. On the inside of the box, a mirror says ‘relax your beautiful’. I think this is a nice added touch to the box making it great for a gift. What makes the box so nice is that you can keep the box and reuse it by adding more beauty drinks or blends into it with their refill program. For those that have busy lives there is a nice little reminder card half way down inside the box to let you know it is time to order more. I personally think this is nice.

I tired the Chocolate Bliss Beauty Drink first because I am a huge fan of chocolate. I simply grabbed my favorite mug that I typically use for hot coco and prepared my drink. I really like how easy it is to prepare the beauty drink. You simply add it into warm milk, stir, drink and enjoy. The Chocolate bliss along with the other samples I received all tasted great. The Chocolate bliss reminded me of typical hot chocolate that I love to enjoy in the cold months. The vanilla was perfect and very relaxing. Chocolate Chia was different for me as I have not tried the flavor before but really enjoyed it.

I noticed that each of these drinks really relaxed me. Nothing to where I could not stay up and watch a movie if I did not want to but simply relaxed me. I did not become overly sleepy but I did sleep very well during my nights of drinking the beauty drinks.  I think these drinks are a great way to end your day to help you unwind. During drinking these beauty drinks, I feel much more rejuvenated which makes me feel better and look better because I have been sleeping so well. Even with getting up every 3 or 4 hours a night.

You can show some love by liking Beauty Foods on

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Beauty Foods website. 

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...