Thursday, September 19, 2013

Taylor Joelle Designs Pre-Order Sale!!!

I hope you are all ready for a nice sneak peek into a pre-order sale that will be coming up next week! 

Taylor Joelle Designs is ready to show off their items from their fall collection, Black and Bright. These items will be available for pre-order release on September 23rd (should be ready to ship by October 10th). This is such an amazing collection of clothes that I cannot wait for my girls to get to wear. To celebrate the release, the sale will be 35% off starting September 23 at 8am MST through October 6th.


They will have the Black Tie and Make your Wish collections on sale too, which are so cute. Their popular ruffle leggings will be restocked and on sale during the first week of the sale too. These are a must-have for any little girl that loves ruffles.  

Do not forget to mark your calendars for the sale!


Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...