Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Modern Family Twitter Sweeps #MyModernFamily

In honor of the upcoming release of Modern Family Season 4 on Blu-ray and DVD, there is an exciting Twitter sweepstakes taking place! This is @FHEInsiders’ very first Twitter sweepstakes!

They will be giving away Modern Family seasons 1-4 on Blu-ray to five lucky winners! All you have to do to enter is tweet @FHEInsiders and tell them what makes your family modern using the hashtag #MyModernFamilyBD.

The best part? Anyone that’s already tweeted using that hashtag is automatically entered to win! Keep tweeting @FHEInsiders with #MyModernFamilyBD through September 27th for a chance to win!
SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD
The #MyModernFamilyBD Twitter Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is from now and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on Friday, September 27, 2013 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...