Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Mama Mio Try Me Trio

Maintaining your skincare routine can sometimes be difficult – especially if you travel for work, occasionally sleep at your boyfriend’s place, etc. Now you can bring your favorite products with you wherever you go with Mama Mio’s Try Me Trio!

Cleanse, moisturize and protect in three easy (fit-in-your-handbag) steps. A great way keep get your face feeling smooth, firm and gorgeously fit.
 
Contains travel sizes of:

Clean Slate – An aloe-rich gently foaming cleanser which leaves your face feeling fresh and balanced, never dry and tight.
Mighty Moisture – The ideal day and night cream will beautifully moisturize and strengthen from day one.
Eye Know – A perfect all-in-one eye serum which fights wrinkles, banishes bags and gently tightens your most fragile skin.

Where to purchase: Mama Mio’s Try Me Trio retails for $29.00 and may be purchased at http://www.mamamio.com

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...