Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Katy Perry's NEW Fragrance - Killer Queen Review

This September, Katy Perry introduces her latest fragrance Killer Queen by Katy Perry. The new, strikingly gorgeous perfume captures Katy Perry’s rebellious spirit, throwing convention to the wind.

Inspired by the queen’s scepter, the distinct jewel-shaped bottle encompasses key notes; Wild Berry, Red Velvet Flower and Natural Patchouli Heart – portraying sexy sophistication and lawless luxury.
Killer Queen ($59) is an addictive scent which bewitches, indulges and demands to be noticed

I am sure by now you know that I love to try new perfumes that come out. I love to find new scents that are great for different occasions and make me feel great while wearing them. I had the chance to review the Katy Perry Killer Queen perfume and I have to say that this perfume did not disappoint. I absolutely love everything about the perfume from the design of the bottle to the scent that is offered. 
The scent is extremely intoxicating and really makes you feel sexy. However, the scent is not overwhelming it is a light fragrance. It offers notes of Wild Berry, Red Velvet Flower and Natural Patchouli Heart. 

The design of the perfume bottle is unlike any that I have ever seen before. You cannot stand the bottle upright it lays on its side. I think the design is unique and offers a decor piece to your room on your dresser. 

I am a huge fan of this perfume and love the fact that I can wear it anywhere for any occasion. 

“When I was creating Killer Queen, I was really inspired by the idea of a strong, confident woman in power and that is exactly what I hoped to put into this fragrance, something that brings out the power inside of you.”
Katy Perry

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...