Saturday, September 14, 2013

Juppy Baby Walker Tomoson Review 'Baby Gift Guide'




The Juppy Baby Walker Momentum is designed with safety in mind. The Juppy has received an overwhelming amount of positive product reviews from moms who have purchased it. The ultimate impact will be to see the parent go from the arduous task of bending to the immensely enjoyable act of seeing their baby walk while they themselves stand erect. Unlike traditional baby walkers, The Juppy is a parent assisted baby walker, which eliminates all of the dangers of walkers with wheels. The unique design of The Juppy eliminates the problems associated with similar products. For example, other parent-assisted walkers do not have the crotch piece, which is essential in keeping the baby from involuntarily lifting its arms. It also helps to keep the babies arms by its side and therefore the baby learns balance on its own. 

Juppy Features: 
*The Juppy requires the parents' assistance at all times
*The Juppy is easily transportable
*It fits in your purse
 *It s easy for grandparents to use
*No assembly required
*Suitable for boys and girls
*One size fits all (baby weight not to exceed 30lbs)
*Adjustable straps for the best fit and height
*Made from 100% cotton that is machine washable
During my review, I decided to test the Juppy by using my friends little one. It is going to be some time before I can use the Juppy on Lillian but I wanted to be able to test the product and see how well it worked. My friends little one is a mover she always wants to move, walk around things and pull herself up. Of course, she is not able to walk on her own yet so she does still need some help. 
I remember when my kids were both babies trying to learn to walk it could get exhausting fast. This was caused from the leaning over and holding underneath their armpits. Not only did I think after a while that it would hurt them but at the same time it would hurt my back. I also used the traditional walker with both of my kids but of course, these do not go everywhere especially when you are outside or in the park. 
My friend and I put her little girl in the Juppy and we were very happy with the ease of placing her in the Juppy. The back offers straps and a zipper to get your little one in and out. I also like the size of the Juppy there is plenty of room for as your little one grows. The straps that you hold onto also are adjustable so depending on your height you can adjust it to best suit you. 
We were impressed with how well she seemed to move around then before. She did not seem like she was constricted but we felt like she thought she was walking on her own. The Juppy helps with the little one to learn how to balance without hanging onto anything. I also feel that it is a more comfortable assisted walking experience on your little one as well as you. 
I am very pleased with the quality of the material and the stitching. I would recommend this item to anyone with a little one. Now, I will just have to wait until Lillian is old enough to get to enjoy it. In addition, the added Juppy bag makes it easy to store and take the Juppy along with you wherever you may go. 

You can show some love by liking Juppy on 

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Juppy website. 

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. These are really neat! I am going to need one really soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...