Sunday, September 15, 2013

Hobo Ninja 'Marshmallow Double Crossbow' Review


I am one that loves to get crazy, weird and unique items as gifts for friends and family members. Whether it is a t-shirt that will get a good laugh or make ones cheeks blush, or maybe it is a weird pair of salt and pepper shakers. With all of the wacky items, I love to get for everyone I am always looking for a website that offers everyone from kids to adult’s wacky and weird items. Recently I came across a company, Hobo Ninja that offers those unique gifts for everyone. I also had the chance to work with the company on a review. They were kind enough to send me the Marshmallow Double Crossbow, which is super fun and different for kids and adults too. 


The Marshmallow Double Crossbow, with space for up to 50 mini marshmallows, is the ultimate in bow-and-mallow technology. Enter the scene with this marshmallow gun, and your co-workers will be on guard. Put everyone in a sticky situation with this marshmallow crossbow, which lets you shoot from 30 feet away!


When we received the Marshmallow Double Crossbow my little boy went crazy. You would have thought it was Christmas morning. Once we got it all out of the box and put it together which was very simple he was ready to try it. Of course, we had to put the marshmallows in the crossbow. The crossbow holds up to 50 mini marshmallows, which is a good amount. I like that Conner was able to load the crossbow on his own without needing my assistance. I also like that where it holds around 50 marshmallows it allows him to get a good amount of playtime per round. However, I am really going to have to get my little girl a marshmallow gun to make the playing field a little more fair and fun especially with the shoot range being up to 30 feet away. 

The crossbow itself is very easy to use. You simply load it and pull the crossbow back and out shoots the marshmallows. I also like how durable the crossbow is. I was actually impressed with how well it was made and how sturdy the plastic is. My kids have had a blast playing with the crossbow and for me it is one of those toys that shoots that I am ok with it being played indoors.  

Here are a few things that I really like that Hobo Ninja offers on their site.
Finger Hooks

Word Search Puzzle Shower Curtain

You can show some love by liking Jammin Butter on

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Hobo Ninja website. 

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...