Wednesday, September 18, 2013

GUESS Girl - Belle of the Ball

Be the belle of your own ball. This fall, GUESS introduces GUESS Girl Belle. As fresh and feminine as GUESS Girl, Belle’s vibrant fruity notes linger with sexy floral tones. Made with Pink Champagne, Peony and Sandalwood – this fragrance screams party!
 
Perfect when paired with a cocktail dress, GUESS Girl Belle is for the captivating woman with a full dance card.

Where to purchase: Available worldwide September 2013 for $52 at GUESS retail stories, perfumery chains, department stores and www.guess.com

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...