Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Greater Than One Kids ~ Hold On Handles' Review 'Baby Gift Guide'



I remember when my little boy was younger. He had so much energy that I felt like it took everything to keep up with him. I had tried the leash with him but I honestly did not like it. Leashes just would make me feel like I am forcing my kids to keep up. I want them to learn to stay in arms length. I want them to get to where they stay with me independently not by using a leash. One way to do this is by using a Hold on Handle.  

Hold on Handles is the first functional stroller strap extension and walking rope. 
- Designed for 1 to 3 children, ages 18 months+
- The product for parents to bring to the mall or walking through a busy parking lot 
- Helps children learn to stay close from an early age 
- No more embarrassing leash or harness

Ocean Odyssey Collection :: Single Handle Set $19.99
Octopus, Dolphin, Fish and Turtle handles are sure to make a splash with kids. These colorful, aquatic themed friends with bubbly, blue strapping are sure to keep your tadpoles within reach. And mom loves that they are easy to wash even sticky juice box remnant away with a quick wipe.

Includes 1 handle for 1 child
1-2 additional handles can be added, sold separately
Carabiner snaps easily onto strollers
Comfortable parent wrist strap
Adjustable straps
Quick release buckle for added safety
During my review, I had the chance to review the Octopus handle in the Ocean Odyssey Collection. I really love the purple handle with the octopus it is just so cute and girly. Something I can see Lillian using when she is older. 
The very first thing I noticed besides the octopus design was the durability of the clip. It is not flimsy or plastic in any way. The clip is actually metal which lets me know that no matter how much your little one pulls on it no need to worry about it breaking. I also like the design and size of the clip. You can easily add more handles to it. So, when we have another one after Lillian I can easily add another clip for the next one with ease. 
I have not been able to fully test the handle with a little toddler but my six year old was a good tester for me. I told him to pull and not let go that way I could see how well it held up to a strong kid. The handle and clip held up perfectly. 
When we tested it, we tested it a few different ways. On was on a buggy at the store. The clip attaches to the buggy with no problem and I did not have to worry about it coming undone. Then I tested it by simply holding onto the strap.  I love the length that you get with the handle. Your kid literally stays in arms length never too far away. 
Overall I think this is a huge must have with any little kid. It allows you to teach your little one to stay close without dragging them. They feel more independent because they are freely holding onto the handle. The handle is very durable and made very well. I am so glad I have this product for when Lillian is older. 
About the company: Manufacturer of products for mom, baby, and kids for growing families with multiples and/or young children close in age. They create and produce products to refit a world made for singletons. Greater Than One Kids is founded & led by Moms of Multiples & Multiple Children, and they use their first-hand experience and understanding of the challenges parents of small children close in age face each and every day to design our products.

You can show some love by liking Greater Than One Kids on Facebook and on Twitter.

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Greater Than One Kids website. 

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...