Thursday, September 5, 2013

Fashion Week Scent Saver ~ Lavanila The Healthy Mini Deodorant Review

New York Fashion Week is here. Everyone in the “biz” is rushing from show - to appointment - to meeting - to the office. With a crazy schedule, problems can arise (a dead cell phone, a lost itinerary, etc.). Fortunately staying fresh will not be one of them. Take Lavanila’s Healthy Mini Deodorant everywhere you go!
Lavanila The Healthy Mini Deodorant ($8)
Take freshness on-the-go with these mini versions of Lavanila’s best-selling deodorants. The 100% natural product is ideal to keep in a desk drawer or handbag, so you’ll never have to stress about odor protection again!

I have always wanted to try the Lavanila ‘The Healthy Deodorant’. I am a huge fan of Lavanila but also I love the fact that it is 100% Natural. With all of the toxic chemicals in products that we use every day it is nice when I can find a product that is safe for our bodies. 

When I received the Lavanila ‘The Healthy Deodorant’, I was happy I received the scent vanilla lavender both scents I really love and together they make an amazing fragrance.  I like the size of the deodorant, which makes it easy to carry along with you. It fits perfectly in your car, your purse, gym bag or in my case right now my suitcase for the hospital for the upcoming delivery. 


The lid is a twist lid and the bottom turns to push more deodorant up. I am very impressed with how well the product works. I have tested it several times and each time it does the job, as I would want a deodorant to do. The solid white stick also does not come off on any of my clothes and has not caked under my arms. I am happy with the quality of the product from the scent to how well it works. 

Where to purchase: Lavanila Laboratories products may be purchased at http://www.lavanila.com

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...