Tuesday, September 10, 2013

DrinkBands Review


I do not know about your home but in our home, it seems like I wash every single cup we own every day. Everyone will get a cup then everyone will forget which cup is theirs. Then by the end of the night the top rack of my dishwasher is full of cups. This drives me nuts. However, there is an easy solution that helps with cutting down on the cup washing and how many cups one person uses in our home a day. I had the chance to do a review for DrinkBands. I am sure you are wondering what is DrinkBands

Benefits from using DrinkBands
~multiple family members under one roof
~illness in the household
~when guests come over
~graduating from plastic to glass
~keeping dishwashing to a minimum
~No need to remove them after use! They can stay on the glass, even in the dishwasher. (Note: not recommended for use on lightweight glasses on sanitize dishwasher setting)


I am happy to have had the chance to work with DrinkBands on a review. I received nine different colors, which included blue, pink, yellow, white, green, purple, light blue, orange and red. Literally, everyone gets to choose their favorite color for the day to use on their cup. When we get up in the morning, I have the kids each pick their colors for the day. This way I already have their colors for their drinks. Whether they are drinking, a can of pop, out of cup/glass or a reusable water/sports bottle I am able to use the DrinkBands.

The DrinkBands are very easy to use and can pretty much fit on any type of drink wear or can. It slides on and off very easy and you can just leave it on it if you would prefer. We usually take ours off at the end of the night and put them in the dishwasher to clean them after all of the germs for the day. 
I have been able to tell a huge difference in how many cups are used in one day. Typically, it feels like my kids use 10 cups a piece a day not sure if that is the right number but it up there. Now they only use a few a day because of the bands. 

Another reason I really like the DrinkBands is I do not allow my kids to drink after each because of germs and I do not want anyone to get sick from each other. This has cut down on the “oh that is not my drink” moment. I also think these will be great for sleepovers or Birthday Parties when you have many kids at your house all at once. The DrinkBands is a simple yet cleaver idea that really works in our home.
You can show some love by liking DrinkBands on 
Facebook 
Twitter 
Pinterest

Where to purchase: You can make a purchase from the DrinkBands website. 

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...