Monday, September 16, 2013

Dress First 'Sponsored Review'

My hubby and I have been talking about going on our first family cruise sometime in the next year or so. Thinking about all of the exciting things that we will see and do is enough to make me want to leave tomorrow. Even something as simple as the formal dinners that you get to dress up for is very exciting to look forward to. The best part about any formal event is the chance to dress up for it. I love wearing formal attire on occasion, it is not an everyday look for me, but when the occasion calls for it, I always take the opportunity.
Empire One-Shoulder Sweep Train Chiffon 
Evening Dress With Ruffle Beading

During my search for dresses that look amazing for those formal dinners and events, I came across the company called ‘Dress First’. This company offers amazing dresses at awesome deals. Dress First literally offers dresses for any occasion, mine just happens to be for when we go on our cruise.

I love all of the collections that they offer on their site. If you are looking for a wedding gown then you can get them here and they are stunning. To achieve the full wedding look you can also purchase your entire wedding-parties dresses from the site as well. There are dresses for prom and homecoming in styles and colors that will make any teenager extremely happy.
Empire Sweetheart Floor-Length Chiffon 
Evening Dress With Ruffle Beading

I have love section that offers little black dresses, evening gowns, cocktail dresses and more. I have picked out several dresses that I would love to wear on our cruise. Whatever you are looking for when it comes to a dress for a special occasion you can find it at Dress First. Whether you are looking for a dress that is long or short, strapless or one-strap, bold or softly colored, you will find the perfect dress at Dress First.

I cannot wait until I start shopping for our cruise, a nice dinner date with hubby or even if we decide to renew our values to have the dream wedding.  Dress First will be the store to help me achieve my ultimate look. They also offer a variety of accessories to go along with your perfect dress purchase. 
Sheath One-Shoulder Short/Mini Charmeuse 
Sequined Cocktail Dress With Ruffle

 


Disclosure: These are my honest opinions. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...