Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Bye Bye Blackheads!

Say goodbye to blackheads and large pores!  Joey New York Quick Results Bye Bye Blackheads will do just that. This multi-functional Salicylic Acid treatment helps clear skin of blackheads, minimizes pores and treats acne breakouts. Best to be used after cleansing the skin by applying gel over problem areas, allowing it to dry and rinsing off.  Joey New York Quick Results Bye Bye Blackheads should be used 1-2 times per week.  This one of a kind product is enriched with Young Coconut Water with Indian Ginseng Extract Complex and Vitamin E.
Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...