Thursday, September 5, 2013

Brighten with Zensation!

Looking to achieve a radiant bright look? Zensation Radiance Brightening Cleansing Cream has you covered. This wonderful formulated cleansing cream is made up of a blend of natural ingredients, including a gentle cleansing agent that dissolves makeup and any impurities without harming the skin. Ingredients such as Vitamin E and Botanical Lightening Agent improve the skins tone and texture while leaving the skin glowing.
Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...