Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Arise Decals Review

Since, we moved into our new home, I have been looking for wall decor that would help elevate each room. In our old home, we had wall decals but unfortunately, we lost all of them when we moved. I have added some of our pictures to our walls but still my walls seem like they are just missing something. They are missing that thing that just makes it personal. 
When I had the chance to work with Arise Decals, I was so excited because they offer so many different decals. There are decals for every room and a huge collection of colors that you can choose from. I had the chance to review the decal Family. I have always wanted this one and what better time to receive this one but in our new home. 


When I first received the Arise Decal in the mail, I was in shock at how big the Family decal actually was. I could not be happier with the size because my living room has been screaming for something on the wall above my couch. This area has just been so empty and plain. 

The first thing I had to do was clean the wall, which did not take long at all. Once the wall was clean and dry I think measured the wall and the couch to make sure the Family Decal, would be centered on the wall.  Once I had it properly centered, I than made my marks to make sure that the decal would stay centered. Since, I have done decals before I felt very comfortable with the whole process. 
The process to get the decal on the wall took a little while but it was completely worth it once we stood back and looked at our wall. The decal Family looks perfect on the wall and really elevates our room. I am so happy with how well it looks and how easy the process was. However, if you have never done a decal on the wall before I suggest reading and following all directions. There are also many nice videos on YouTube that you can watch to help. 

You can show some love by liking Arise Decals on

Where to purchase: You are able to make a purchase from the Arise Decals website. 

Disclosure: I received products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Your opinions may vary from my opinions. I cannot be held responsible for prizes not shipped to giveaway winners directly from the sponsoring company. It is the responsibility of the company sponsoring the giveaway to ensure the prizes are sent to the winner. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

2 Sweet Comments:

  1. I went to their web site and found that they have a nice decal with hummingbirds that I really liked. The price is good too. I just can't figure out where I would put it in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I like is the designs are really clean. I like the Dancing Monkey wall decal for my nursery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...